I admit it. I discovered Twitter and got addicted to posting tweets instead of blogging here. Sorry, but Twitter is so cool! Each post (called a tweet) can only be 140 characters or less, so it forces me to be succinct and focused in my post. I love being brief!
So far, the only other problem is I find myself slipping into Twitter shortcut language when writing emails. Oops! Not very professional.
Want to follow me on http://twitter.com/KCCareerCoach?
Here are fivelinks I've picked up from other tweeps' tweets this week:
1) Twittering Recruiter Directory (free). 250 recruiter links: http://tinyurl.com/cwdu5w
2) Ten Things to Do After Layoff: http://tinyurl.com/cf6xkd
3) Take Proactive Steps to Avoid a Layoff: http://tinyurl.com/cqd3cw
4) Why Your Job Search Isn't Getting You a Job: http://tinyurl.com/c3ba3l
5) Have a job search question? Need advice? http://jobsearch.about.com/